Everlast II metal roofing line provides 36" of coverage. It contains major ribs 9" apart and about 3/4" high with two minor ribs in between. Everlast metal roofing comes in a superior strength of a standard 27-gauge (OMNI) or an option of 28-gauge (LYNX). We also carry 29-gauge (Economy) for all your indoor application needs. Looking for bare steel panels? Not a problem, call us today to get information on our bare galvalume and bare galvanized!
We now carry a series designed specifically for agricultural needs!! The Galfan series comes in either bare steel or Brite White and carries a 40 year warranty.
Why Legacy's Everlast II line?
- Interlocking panels create weather tight seals preventing leaks
- We custom cut panels down to the exact 1/2" to prevent waste & cutting time on job sites
- Exclusive paint system giving us the lowest rates in the industry for dirt residue resistance & fade resistance
- Exclusive protection process - Evercure:
- Heat forming panels: creates a flexible paint system which eliminates cracks & increases protection against corrosion
- Products are roll formed to create consistency in all custom orders
- CECI (cut edge corrosion inhibitor): a clear application that is applied to the cut edge of all panels to protect & decrease corrosion rates
- AZM (pictured below) - a method only used by us creating protective layers around the steel by mixing Magnesium, Zinc & Aluminum. Click here to learn more.