Everlast II's OMNI & LYNX both use AZM Technology, which is your traditional Aluminum & Zinc coating but with Magnesium thrown into the mix. This causes a chemical reaction that creates superior protection. The result being even more effective corrosion resistance.
Everlast II metal roofing line provides 36" of coverage. It contains major ribs 9" apart and about 3/4" high with two minor ribs in between. Everlast metal roofing comes in a superior strength of a standard 27-gauge (OMNI) or an option of 28-gauge (LYNX). We also carry 29-gauge (Economy) for all your indoor application needs. Looking for bare steel panels? Not a problem, call us today to get information on our bare galvalume and bare galvanized!
We also now carry a series designed specifically for agricultural needs!! The Galfan series comes in either bare steel or a variety of colors and carries a 40 year warranty.
Why Legacy's Everlast II line?
- Interlocking panels create weather tight seals preventing leaks
- We custom cut panels down to the exact 1/2" to prevent waste & cutting time on job sites
- Exclusive paint system giving us the lowest rates in the industry for dirt residue resistance & fade resistance
- Exclusive protection process - Evercure:
- Heat forming panels: creates a flexible paint system which eliminates cracks & increases protection against corrosion
- Products are roll formed to create consistency in all custom orders
- CECI (cut edge corrosion inhibitor): a clear application that is applied to the cut edge of all panels to protect & decrease corrosion rates
- AZM (pictured above) - a method only used by us creating protective layers around the steel by mixing Magnesium, Zinc & Aluminum. Click here to learn more.