Our Everlast II profile has quite a few options you can choose from:
27 Gauge OMNI - Color Chart
28 Gauge LYNX (select colors available in Matte) - Color Chart
29 Gauge Economy - Color Chart
29 Gauge Bare Galvanized
29 Gauge Bare Galvalume
We also have a liner panel that is slightly thinner than 29 gauge for interior purposes (only available in White).
To accommodate any/all agricultural needs we have a line called GALFAN which is a GF90 substrate to be highly resistant to UV rays & animal urine (only available in Brite White).
Warranties & application guides available upon request.
Why Legacy's Everlast II line?
- Interlocking panels create weather tight seals preventing leaks
- We custom cut panels down to the exact 1/2" to prevent waste & cutting time on job sites
- Exclusive paint system giving us the lowest rates in the industry for dirt residue resistance & fade resistance
- Exclusive protection process - Evercure:
- Heat forming panels: creates a flexible paint system which eliminates cracks & increases protection against corrosion
- Products are roll formed to create consistency in all custom orders
- CECI (cut edge corrosion inhibitor): a clear application that is applied to the cut edge of all panels to protect & decrease corrosion rates
- AZM (pictured above) - a method only used by us creating protective layers around the steel by mixing Magnesium, Zinc & Aluminum. Click here to learn more.